8.24.2007

A survey some friends sent to me on myspace

Really long survey
Body: 1. I've come to realize the last person who held my hand...
was my daughter when we left her pre-school

2. I am listening to...
my daughter pretending she knows how to play the piano

3. I talk...
too little in big crowds

4. I am dating...
my hubby usually every other week without the kiddos

5. My best friend(s)...

are sometimes what keeps me going

6. My car is...
not what I want for much longer

7. I hate it when people ask...
Did that hurt?!! Naaaah...it tickled, that's why I screamed!

8. Love is...
family

9. Marriage is...
a lot of hard work and chocolate breaks

10. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
I wish...(you fill in the blank)

11. I'm always...
cleaning!

12. I have a secret crush...
if it wasn't secret I could tell ya :)

13. My cell phone...
plays Pirates of the Carribean music to keep me smiling

14. When I wake up in the morning...
I wish for more sleep

15. Before I go to bed at night...
I walk the dog in the still 100 degree weather and wish for a treadmill with and a/c and fans all around it!

16. Right now I am thinking about...
sleep

17. Babies are...
are great for everyone else now that I am done...but They are the most precious and beautiful creatures on Earth!

18. I get on MySpace...
more than I should

19. Today I...
relaxing after a hard days work with yard and house work

20. Tonight I will...
go to A Stampin Up Party and then grocery shopping

21. Tomorrow I will...
participate in a service project for NICU babies

22. I really want...
to go on a long vacaation to Hawaii

ARE YOU:
1. A gangsta?: uhhh...no
2. Are you tall?: i am taller than the average gal
4. In your pajamas? no
5. Left handed?: i used to wish i was
LAST:
1. Friend you saw: Kathy-we completely redid my laundry room! It looks great now!
2. Talked to on the phone: my sis
3. Person to text you: no one
4. Was today better than 2 days ago: feels the same

FAVORITE:
1. Number: 7
2. Color: deep red
3. Food: Chicken
4. Place: home (the South)

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
A: started to make lunch for the kids and then they decided they would pick today as their one day to buy lunch...GRRRR!

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: of course! I am still in the game of Life aren't I?

Q: What's the last movie you watched in theaters?
A: Bourne Ultimatum--loved it!

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: My girls pre-school

Q: Do you smile often?:
A: not as much as some

Q: Do you wish upon stars?
A: only shooting ones--my kids think it's fun!

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: yes, but I am reserved

Q: Where did you sleep last night?
A: in my bed

Q: Why did you sleep there?
A: because I hate the floor

Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: around the 4th of July

Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?
A: I wish I had a maid

Q: Rate life as of right now one being bad ten being great?
A: I would say a 6...it needs to cool down so we can do outdoorsy things!

Q: What do you hear right now?
A. my daughter singing

Q: Does anything hurt right now?
A: my head...I have been sick

Q: What's your favorite month?
A: December

Q: How many kids do you want/have?
A: 4--that's good for me! Love em'

TEN EMOTIONS
1. Are you missing someone right now?: my dad
2. Are you happy?: yeah
3. Are you sad? not really
4. Are you bored?: nope...that's why I have kids--keep me on my toes!
5. Are you excited?: not really.
6. Are you nervous?: nope
7. Are you single?: nope.
8. Are you tired?: I'm a mom...need I say more :)
9. Are your parents still married?:nope
10. Do you have a crush on someone right now?: nope

SIX THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Have you ever lied about your virginity to any of your ex's?:
that's a great to start to any relationship!!! :)

2. Do you believe in love?:
yes, but its a lot of work...by both parties

3. Have you ever broken someone's heart?:
yes, unintentionally

4. Have you ever had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at once?:
no, I just dated more than having a relationship

5. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?:
yes...

6. Are you afraid of commitment?:
yes...it can feel too final (make you feel stuck), but I am working on that with my patient hubby!

EIGHT THINGS:
1. Love or lust? love.
2. Cats or dogs?: dogs
3. One best friend or 10 regular friends?: 1.
4. Television or Internet?: TV
5. Heels or flats?:depends on the comfort
6. Older or Younger?: older
7. Money or love?: Love
8 Aim or phone?: phone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...