11.01.2007

Yeah for Halloweeeeeen!!!









ok...it's been a little while since I have last posted, but I have been REALLY busy. But I enjoyed Halloween. We had a really good friend of ours come over with a couple of her kids and they all had a blast running from house to house. We went to one house that was decorated THE BEST I have ever seen for Halloween! The few pics I actually took didn't do it justice, but it was soooo FUN! THe kids kept braggin how UNscared they were there ;)

I decided to try another year in our Star Wars costumes, this makes for 3 total, and I think that they'll DEFINATELY be getting new ones next year. Bria's is the only one that was still a little big! They were too cute though! We had fun talking with some of the neighbors as we went around and meeting some more people in our neighorhood! Notice my little photo dive!!! Alyssa knows the poses...we kept laughing at the hip swing right before the camera went off ! ha ha ha!!!!! It's tradition to go to the Grandparents house after we trick or treat and instead we went to Tyson's sisters and watched a little Ghostbusters! It was fun to spend time with family and see all the kiddos in their costumes! :)

I heard that the Trunk or Treat or whatever you wanna call it went well sooo congrats to all had a hand in it! My kids enjoyed it apparently...hope they didn't look tooo homely in the tight costumes! :) I enjoyed my field trip to a really nice paint store and loooved my free paint decks and getting to learn the details of paint and finishes! After I got home I tried to talk Tyson's ear off with my excitment about what I had learned and he said "you are DEFINATELY doing what you love if you come home and continue to talk in nonstop excitment over the things you are learning!" LOL I think he might be right, shhh don't tell him I EVER said the he was right! LOL

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like everyone had SOOOO much fun! Now, with all the candy, the REAL fun begins!! LOL

danakat said...

I cannot believe you got another year out of those costumes!! That was definitely worth the effort. So what's the plan for the next 3 years? :)

Sharon said...

ummm..we're on the debate with the kids, but we have one rebel who'd rather go different from everyone else...I knew someday this would happen. *sigh* Poor me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...