2.03.2010

A Visual Journal

To me pictures are a visual journal. They mean a lot to me and have since I can remember. Perhaps it is because they can evoke powerful memories of great and happy times or it is one of the few ways I can remember my mother, by picking up a picture and seeing what my mind can not remember. Either way this is something that I have always held dear to my heart.

Here are a few of my favorite black and whites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Karen said...

Such pretty pic's. And I love your last post. That is priceless.

Amy B. said...

My feeings exactly. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? These photos are precious Sharon. Black and whites share a feeling like no other.

Shawn Anderson said...

Great pics Sharon! Your family is adorable!

Sara said...

I can never say enough about Laney's cheeks! And I love the one with Bria and Alyssa. They look so young!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...