11.28.2010

The Gift of Love

Photobucket

“You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.”--Kahlil Gibran



Photobucket

Bria has, for the second time, donated her beautiful brunette locks to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program. I am very proud of this little one for growing her hair out again. It sure grows really fast! Alyssa is still working on getting hers long enough to donate again.

After all the tearful mornings of hair brushing, I am glad to be done with long hair. At least for a little while, but I have to say that when she told me that she wanted to do this again, I was shocked. I thought, "No way! You scream even when I put the BACK of the brush to your head (major drama round these parts)!"

Despite it all I am proud of my little gal. Her new do is tres chic thanks to our hairstylist, Bernadette! Whom I am sad to say will shortly be moving, so if there are any recommendations for a new awesome stylist from the locals here in Huntsville, please let me know :)



Photobucket

8 comments:

hope said...

She is adorable!! I love the first pic... beautiful!! And of course the last one... definitely tres chic!!!

Jennys Quilts said...

I love her new haircut, and I agree the first picture is awesome!

Sara said...

She looks great! And so grown up!

kellibattraw said...

Adorable! What a great gift. :)

shari said...

Love her new hair cut and that cute cute scarf you made.

Quincy Sorensen said...

I loved sitting behind your family at church on Sunday and admiring Bria's new look! She is ADORABLE!

Natalie said...

Way to go Bria! She is adorable in her new 'do'.

snbjork said...

Bria's hair is so adorable! That's awesome that she wanted to donate her hair again. Cute girl!

Last time I got a haircut I called Katie Runion (don't have her number, but if you're interested I can get it for you). She will come to your house. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...