I guess I will take the "Tag" challenge. I am not one to do stuff like this very often, but thought I would have fun! I tagged my myspace friends seeing as my blogging friends have already been tagged except Jennifer T. and Diana, so tag you're it!
Rules: 1.You have to post these rules before you give the facts. 2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. 3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. 4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Middle Name: Lynn (boy do I have it easy! well...as far as number of letters go:))
L---loyal---(especially to Texas and my country)!! I am extremely loyal to my family and friends---unless someone uses or abuses my trust
Y---youthful---love fashion and designing and being physically active ("Y" was a hard one!)
N---not overly emotional--I keep most of my feelings and thoughts to myself--unless I am with my closest family and friends
N---nice--I try to be considerate and kind to others and give people their chance to shine in life
1. Do you like cheese? only when melted, unless it is provolone on a nice meaty sandwich
2. Have you ever been arrested? no, but I did get pulled over and the car was checked out for drugs-I wasn't with the best of crowds apparently :( Good thing I was clean!
3. Have you ever shot a gun? only a BB gun--you'd think with my southern heritage it'd be a yes, but my daddy doesn't like guns a whole lot :)
4. Your favorite song? It all depends on my mood--mostly country
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? only if I know they are sticking something foriegn into my body...aka a needle! They always say it won't hurt, but it's all lies :)
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? baseball and spring! YAY!!!
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? I fall in love with the ones we sing at our Stake choir
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water that is extremely COLD!
9. Can you do push ups? I love them, but unfortunately can only do about 25 and I am DONE and can't get up anymore!
10. Is your bathroom clean? yes, I try to have the kids clean them every week--Put the emphasis on TRY :)
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring! It's unique and looks antique! (I'm a poet and didn't know it! :)
12. Favorite Hobby? sooo many to choose from, it depends on my mood, but I love writing and singing!
13. What are you listening to right now? my son asking me tons of questions :)and kids playing in our $30 pool that i paid $8 for : Woo-hoo, I love getting deals--gives you rush!
14. What is the last thing you ate? cheeseburger (tys cooked it up on the grill! and applesauce and my favorite...corn!
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? there are things I dislike, but don't hate
16. Middle Name? Did you not read in the proper order--ya know, top to bottom :) Lynn--most people have that as a middle name--perhaps that is one reason I like unique things--it gave me a complex--waaaah-waaaah :)
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? "I need to watch the news tonight to see my mother in law", "Hmmm...I wonder if we have anymore ice cream." and "I am excited for our first day of choir tomorrow!"
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. shirts at Target, swimming pool(yeah I am excited about the deal!) and life jackets
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. water, crystal light, and water
20. Current worry right now? that I won't ever get done with my story and I will be potty training my son forever :)
21. Current hate? gossips---and believe me when i say there are a lot--even those who claim to be your friends---and men can be just as bad as women
22. Favorite place to be? home with the family
23. How did you bring in the New Year? a small get together with fun, food and... did I mention food :)
24. What is your quirkiest habit? don't know, don't care :)there's no such thing as normal anyways :)
25. Name three people who will complete this and return? maybe Rena, Ryan and Diana, but you never know someone might surprise me!
26. How many siblings do you have? 3 older bros and 1 older sis
27. Do you own slippers? no, I hate bein' hot and in the south...we usually go barefoot :)
28. What shirt are you wearing? my favorite Atlantic Coast Rugby tee
29. What shampoo do you use? Brilliant Brunette by John Frieda
30. Favorite colors? red, burnt oranges and dark wood tones
31. Would you like to be a pirate? As long as it is a veggie tales pirate--the pirates who don't do anything :)
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Avril Lavigne, and other songs I may have heard that day
33. Favorite female name? Alyssa and Bria
34. Favorite male name? Clayton
35. What's in your pockets right now? I don't like using my pockets much---bad memories of lipstick stained jeans in high school, after pulling them from the dryer
36. Last thing that made you laugh? my girls wrestling over a dinosaur toy
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I hated going to bed and i never paid attention to that stuff (funny how I looove Interior Design now)...I was always outside diggin in the dirt!
38. Worst injury you've ever had? mashed fingers from a car trunk. but no broken bones!! :)
39. When's your birthday? December 14--the best day of the year! Thanks to my dear hubby who always makes sure that there is something planned :)
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2---we refuse to get anymore and don't want any in our kids rooms--it's all public property.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Dana--:)
43. Does someone have a crush on you? hubby and my boys
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? sometimes
45.What is your favorite book? The Scarlet Pimpernel
46.What is your favorite age?
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? didn't care as long as I had a pretty reception and a good turn out
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I really haven't gotten that far in my thinking process :)
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? Writing my story--half way done:)
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? GROSS! THe dog nudged me with a wet nose! What a greeeat way to wake up!