11.08.2007

Today's H.I.T List---KIDS EAT FREE!!!

I absolutely LOVE going out to eat with my entire family and found some great Restaurants that have KIDS EAT FREE nights and I have to say that makes my wallet very HAPPY! FYI--This is only for the huntsville area!

Mondays
Atlanta Bread Co. --1 kid eats free with purchase of adult meal

Green Hills Grille--1 kid eats fee with purchase of adult meal

Mama Fu's Asian House--2 kids eat free with purchase of adult meal

Tuesdays
Backyard Burgers--1 kid eats free with purchase of adult meal

Denny's--
2 kids eat free with purchase of adult meal

Chik-Fil-A--Free kids 4 pk. (60 cents for 6 pk.) with purchase of adult combo

Lone Star Steakhouse--
1 kid eats free with purchase of adult meal

Moe's Southwest Grill--kids eat free with purchase of adult meal

Swamp John's--1 kid eats free with purchase of adult meal

Wednesdays
Applebee's--2 kids eat for.99cents each w/purchase of adult entree. Kids 12 & under, includes beverage and sundae

Roosters--
1 kid eats free with purchase of adult meal

Thursdays
Backyard Burgers--1 kid eats free with purchase of adult meal

Fridays
Jersey Mike's Subs--free kids mini with purchase of regular Sub and drink

Saturday
Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders--free kids meal with $6 adult purchase and kids drink

Denny's--
2 kids eat free with purchase of adult meal

Lone Star Steakhouse kid eats free with purchase of adult meal

Salsaritas Fresh Cantina--
1 kid eats free with purchase of adult meal

Tellini's--kids eat for $1 with purchase of adult meal

I have to say that I am excited about Lonestar Steakhouse...of course I LOVE the "Texan" atmosphere, but they do have some GREAT food! There's a couple of restaurants that I had never heard of, but we just might get adventurous and try it out! :)


8 comments:

danakat said...

Do I even want to know how many times you've eaten out to discover all these great perks? :)
I would weigh 300 lbs.

Tyson said...

If we had found this all out by eating out at these various restaurants, I would be writing from the poor house. It seems I can't even afford it for myself and Sharon lately, but when we do go out with the kids, it's fabulous to know where to go.

Yum, yum - eat up!

danakat said...

THAT made me laugh out loud!!
Sharon, you have a nut for a husband.

hope said...

I was going to say "Fabulous List", without the intention of a pun, but I guess that would be odd now. It is still a.... Awesome List, Sharon!! Thanks!!

Jen said...

I can't say THANK YOU enough!!

Lisa said...

Cool! Thanks for the info!! Good to know!!

Lacey Freeman said...

haha...where did you find this information at?

Sharon said...

Lacey- I am just FULL of info., didn't you know?! I'm smart like that--LOL

Nah, I found it in a pamphlet that was sent to us. We have gone to a few of these places and knew some of them, but I wouldn't be able to remember all that info. if I had gone to all of them! That'd be Crazy-! ha ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...