10.24.2008

Saying Good-Bye



It was hard to see I and K leave us because we have grown very fond of them and it was sad because they had big dreams for staying here in America. We've had them over a few times for dinner and have invited them to church activities and my hubby has helped them with a few things that needed to get done and we had them live with us for 8 days after losing their job and home and helped them find their tickets home.

The kids and Misha, our dog, have grown very fond of them. Heath called K "daddy K". It was cute! All the kids want to visit them in Russia...not sure that is a possibility, but I have to admit that I would enjoy that too!

1 comment:

danakat said...

They were very blessed to have met your family. I know you grew really attached. I admire how generous you were through everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...