4.13.2009

Easter Sunday


Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day (before the rain clouds decided to move in)! It was nice to see the sun shining and focus Christ's Resurrection. I thought that having such a beautiful day was fitting for such a holiday...the sun shining down warmth on us just like the Savior's love.

Since it was SO perfect outside...we decided to have a picnic. So, after church we quickly drove home (FYI: traffic laws WERE obeyed...Mr. Leadfoot was a good boy ;)) and packed up some food and were off to downtown Madison! We even let the horse (a.k.a dog man) go with us. We all enjoyed our time and walk together (though I was told I took too many pics---no comments ALLOWED, dear hubby)! I thought that maybe the walk would help me get closer to having this baby, but today I went in to the doc and am STILL 2 cm. dilated...oh well...it won't be much longer!

Be warned...there are a lot of pics! I couldn't pick just one! They just looked so dang cute in their Easter clothes ( me, biased? Riiiiight)! ;)
They had fun watching the train, but it was too loud for some of the kids!

Look at those dogwoods and Azaleas in the background...I LOVE Spring!


13 comments:

danakat said...

I still just LOVE the turquoise! SO great!
And you have GOT to get poor Tyson a blend-y tie so he doesn't look like the family afterthought. :)

Amy said...

Great family photos. They all look adorable in the turquoise! A picnic was a terrific idea.

kg said...

What a fun day! And you're so brave, being so close to delivery venturing out...anywhere! You're kids looked adorable by the way!

hope said...

I agree with Kim, your kids looked so brite and cheery yesterday! They are so adorable!! It would have been perfect for a picnic... Next time let us know and we just might follow!!

Get that baby out any time now!! Come on!!

karen said...

I love the blue. And when oh when will Laney join her crew?!? I am hoping soon!!!

Julie said...

Love all the pics! Their outfits are adorable!!

kellibattraw said...

I love the pictures Sharon. Hang in there girl. : )

CC said...

Wow! What a gorgeous Easter day you had!! It poured rain here. :(

Momisodes said...

What a gorgeous set of photos. They all look lovely in their outfits. Looks like it was a nice Easter Sunday afternoon.

Roger, AnnaLee, and family said...

I love all your pics. . . your children are getting so tall and their darling in their Easter clothes. I loved also seeing the dogwoods, and azaela's what great memories you flooded back to my heart!

We send our wishes your way and hope that your lil Miss Laney comes soon!

Sara said...

The Easter outfits turned out great! I can't wait to see little Laney in her matching dress. Any day now, baby girl, any day (please!).

tyson said...

Just a couple comments:
1. Who is this Mr. Leadfoot guy and what is he doing driving my car?

2. There were TOO MANY pictures. Taking pictures to show we're having a good time when we're not having a good time because everything we do is so that we can take a picture of it is backwards. We take pictures of good experiences to remember then; not we try to create the appearance of experiences so that we can take pictures of them. Is this even making any sense?

3. No children were harmed in the creation of these pictures. Walking along the tracks was done AFTER the train passed.

Sharon said...

Oh, Tyson, Tyson, Tyson...where to begin! :) Have you not learned that when your wife TELLS you your comments are not welcome on this specific post that you are to NOT leave any comments! :) ANNNNNNDDDDDDDD, denial is the first stage of you needing help....Mr. Leadfoot! :) Love you! See you after work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...