7.27.2010

Right Now...

...I am missing some soul food.



Photobucket


...I LOVE that Laney has found her belly button.



Photobucket


...watching Laney give kisses and hugs to her favorite toys. It is too cute!



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket


...we love to play dress up and watch Laney enjoy it as well.



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket


...I am enjoying this little guys infectious laughter and constant cheesiness before he goes off to full time Kindergarten. I am so going to miss him just like I have missed all the others when they move on to the next stage of growing up.



Photobucket

silly pics are almost all I get from him these days, but I will take what I can. :)



Photobucket


...I am enjoying the last week I have left of summer with the kids. They sure make me happy!



Photobucket


Just as a little reminder...today is the last day to vote in the photo contest at Karen Bagley Photography. Mine is entry #1, so if you like it then please vote for mine by leaving a comment underneath it. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...