11.30.2008

And the Award Goes to...

I had no idea I had been awarded this until I came home from our trip! I was catching up with blogs! Thanks, Dawn!!! Not that I am deserving of it I am sure, but am grateful to have it!

The rules of this award are:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.

3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

*************

Instructions:On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

I am choosing 5 Fabulous Bloggers--who make me wanna read their blogs again and again!

1. Sara- you are not only a great friend, but a fabulous blogger who cracks me up!

2. Shari-another dear friend with fabulous pictures and a busy life--always keeping things interesting!

3. Sandy-she cracks me up! I love reading her fab blog and being with her in person!

4. Amy B.'s Photography!-she has a fab look with her pics and I love that she gives tips on her site to better yours!

5. Sarah M.- she's fabulously creative with what she writes about and how she delivers it! :)

Of course I really do read a few more regularly, but can only choose 5! That was hard! Pheeewwww!!! Now onto...

5 Fabulous Addictions of mine...no particular order...

1. Home Decor Magazines and Catalogs (especially Southern Accents and House Beautiful)! I quickly throw the bills and letters aside just to grab it and run to my rocker and indulge!

2. My Family...even though they can annoy me to death I still love them! ;)

3. Writing... if it's not on my blog, it's in my journal, poetry or stories!

4. Sushi...maybe it's just the pregnancy, but man do I LOVE it!

5. my rockin' chair. They say men usually have their "Chair", but not in this house...it's all me! It's my fave place to snuggle with the kids and watch a good movie...I think my hubby is trying to find a way to get rid of it so I will actually sit by him more! ha ha!

Enjoy your award ladies! You are FABULOUS! Can't wait to read your Fabulous addictions!

2 comments:

Amy said...

aww thanks sharon! I'm sure it was hard to pick 5. I know it will be for me!

Sara said...

I certainly don't deserve this award, but thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...