11.20.2008

Hubby Tag--

I was tagged a LONG time ago by my friend, K, and am just now getting to it! So here goes!!!

Where did you meet? We met the Sunday after he returned from his mission from Russia and I had just moved out here after I graduated from High School. We thought "Not each others type!" ha ha!

How long did you date before you were married? About 3 months dating and 3 months engagement!
How long have you been married? For 11 years on Dec. 19th of this year!!! The longest I had ever had a relationship before that was...2 weeks! ha ha!

What is your favorite quality of his? He is so sincere and gentle and has a respect for people even when they are rude and inconsiderate of him. I'd wanna smack those people down (ok maybe I'd just have nothing to do with them anymore), but he is kind and patient!

What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes...they can see right through you, show you he loves you to pieces and when he's mad...that part makes me laugh! :) Of course I love his smile and laughter! I love to make him laugh!

Does he have a nickname for you? Ummm...no he's not that good at that kind of stuff! Bless his heart, he's tried, but none of them have stuck! It's back to what my family calls me, but even then he hardly calls me by the name!~ok he has informed me that SOMETIMES he calls me Sharoni...not a fave of mine! :)

What is his favorite color? Purple...really it is!

What is his favorite food? He really loves just about anything, but he really likes my lasagna and Elegant Chicken recipes!

What is his favorite sport? See next picture below next question!!! :) No for real, aside from kissin' he LOVES to Rock Climb and repel! I am grateful that he isn't a big sports lover though because that means more time with me and the kids!
When and where was your first kiss? On our best date night, at The Olive Garden, when he had gotten in to 2 car accidents in 10 minutes of each other before he was supposed to get me (none of them his fault) but the date still went on and it was at Big Spring Park he kissed me! The weird thing was that he asked first...always gentleman like (though I thought it kinda weird)! ;)

Do you have any children? Yes...4 and one on the way!

What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Honestly we just love talking and hanging out together. We love going places and trying new Restaurants and being goofy together too!

How old is he? 32 and ok with it now! ha ha!

What is his favorite type of music? Jazz! He loves tons of others, but I would say that Jazz is his favorite. He loves Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Miles Davis and many more!

What do you admire most about him? That he is 100% dedicated to me and the kids and is great at drawing boundaries with things outside of the family to take care of us if needed and spend as much time with us as he can! He is a very hard worker and is a great support to us!

OH!!! And that he is always sooooo serious!!!
Now I tag...everyone who wants to spotlight their honey!

4 comments:

danakat said...

The last picture and comment is brilliant! LOL
I love you guys.

Holcomb Lady said...

I had no idea our stories were so similar!!! Now I have to do this!! You are celebrating your 11th the day after we celebrate our 10th!!! That is so neat!

Sara said...

I love your "young" pictures. You two were just babies when you got married. And I still have a hard time seeing Tyson mad!

Lisha said...

What a fun post! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...