I was close to transition when the nurses said "The weather is getting worse. If there is a tornado warning honey, you're going to have to deliver in the hall."
I grabbed my hubby's hand rather tightly and said through gritted teeth for all to hear, "I am NOT pushing my baby out in the hall! I'd rather deliver in that bathroom." And believe me when I say that I would have fought them tooth and nail too despite the pain, but fortunately for all involved, it cleared up outside and all was well with the world.
Then our cute little Heath-y was born weighing 8lbs. 5 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. Little did we know that that day was a true tornado warning...Heath was that tornado. :) As soon as he started walking this kid was FULL of energy. He left a wake of disaster with all that lay in his path. A 102 degree fever can't even keep this kid down. He LOVES life! Every morning he wakes up ready to face the world and is one of the most loving kids I have ever known.
Six reasons this kid has stolen my heart:
1. He loves people so much.
2. He is always saying that I am beautiful! How can you NOT love that!?! :)
3. He doesn't meet a stranger. I wish I were more like this.
4. He is usually one of the happiest people I know.
5. Deep down he is such a softy and adores his siblings!
6. This goes with the last picture...He isn't afraid to be different and have fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Heath-boy!